Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from a friend many years ago. I don't know how authentic it is. I just know that it's yummy. It's great with apple butter spread on top.
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Put butter in a 10-inch cast iron skillet and place in a 375°F degree oven to preheat while making the pancake batter
- Break eggs into a mixing bowl and beat with a fork
- Add flour and milk; beat until smooth.
- Pour into the preheated skillet and bake for 15 minutes, or until the pancake puffs up and just starts to turn brown.
- Place pancake on a serving platter and sprinkle with fresh lemon juice and powdered sugar.
- Serve immediately.