1/5 Photos of Swedish Oven Pancake With Bacon
French Tart's Note:
An easy and very tasty oven baked Swedish pancake with bacon - perfect for a busy weekend brunch or breakfast. Try to use high quality smoked bacon for a better flavour and taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Snip bacon into bite-sized pieces and spread in 9" x 13" baking or oven proof dish. Place in pre-heated 180C/375F oven until bacon is slightly crispy but not dried out.
- 2Whilst the bacon is cooking, beat the eggs until frothy. Add salt, milk, and then the flour very gradually.
- 3Remove bacon from oven. Gently pour the egg mixture over the bacon.
- 4Return to oven for about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the pancake is puffed up & golden.
- 5Serve immediately, whilst still puffed up.
- 6For a traditional way of serving, garnish with: lingonberry jam, sour cream and brown sugar, or maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Oven Pancake With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.8
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 304.6 mg
- Sodium 778.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 21.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smoked back bacon