Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Wonderful during the holidays- or anytime. Also great as an ice cream topping.
Make and share this Swedish Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Toast nuts 15 minutes or until light brown.
- Beat egg whites until frothy; gradually beat in sugar and salt until smooth and glossy.
- Fold nuts into egg whites.
- Melt butter in large baking pan.
- Spread nut mixture over butter.
- Bake about 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until no butter remains in the pan and the nuts are coated and evenly browned.
- Store in tightly covered container.
Yummyyy, brings out the delicious flavour out of nuts, especially the walnuts. Turns out nice and crunchy, perfect sweet snack!