Wonderful during the holidays- or anytime. Also great as an ice cream topping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Toast nuts 15 minutes or until light brown.
- 3Beat egg whites until frothy; gradually beat in sugar and salt until smooth and glossy.
- 4Fold nuts into egg whites.
- 5Melt butter in large baking pan.
- 6Spread nut mixture over butter.
- 7Bake about 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until no butter remains in the pan and the nuts are coated and evenly browned.
- 9Store in tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 736.0
- Calories from Fat 532
- Total Fat 59.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 163.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 15.2 g