Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a light and delicious sauce that is perfect for cold poached salmon.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill (to taste)
- Mix the mustard, sugar, and vinegar in a bowl.
- Beat in the oil a little at a time until well blended.
- The sauce will thicken rapidly and must be stirred vigorously.
- Finally, add the sour cream and plenty of finely chopped dill.
- Serve on the side with cold salmon.