Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Usually served at Christmastime, however, tasty year round. From Swedish Foods web site. Prep time does not include pre-baking the ham, if needed.
- 1 (4 -5 lb) lightly salted cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons sweet mustard
- 2 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons white breadcrumbs
- 2 ounces butter
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Remove rind from ham and place ham in a roasting pan.
- Mix all ingredients together, except butter, and spread crust mixture over ham to completely cover.
- Add dollops of butter over ham and bake in the oven for 10 minute until golden brown.
- Tip: Make mustard mixture a couple of hours before spreading on ham to allow mixture to thicken.