Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a really quick and easy toss together salad that makes a great side to a meal when you are short on ideas and long on mushrooms! I think it's perfect with sandwiches, when you are avoiding chips and fries, etc.
- 7 ounces raw mushrooms, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons salad oil
- white pepper
- garlic salt (if using garlic salt cut back on regular salt) or garlic powder (if using garlic salt cut back on regular salt)
- Slice mushrooms thinly (you can use an egg slicer for this if you have one).
- Toss the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Leave to marinate for an hour or so, stirring once in a while.