1/3 Photos of Swedish Mushroom Meatloaf
1 hr 10 mins
Pesto lover's Note:
For ZWT 6. This recipe comes from the World Hearth Circle of International Cooking. I can't wait to try this. It sounds delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute scallions and mushroom in butter. Remove from heat and mix in sour cream.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix all other ingredients except parsley.
- 3Place 1/2 of the meat mixture into a loaf pan.
- 4Make an indentation down the loaf, lengthwise, and spoon mushroom mixture into indentation.
- 5Put the other half of the meat mixture on top and make sure that mushroom mixture is completely covered.
- 6Bake at 350F for one hour.
- 7Garnish with parsley to serve.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Mushroom Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.2
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 122.9 mg
- Sodium 556.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 31.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: