For ZWT 6. This recipe comes from the World Hearth Circle of International Cooking. I can't wait to try this. It sounds delicious.
- Saute scallions and mushroom in butter. Remove from heat and mix in sour cream.
- In a separate bowl, mix all other ingredients except parsley.
- Place 1/2 of the meat mixture into a loaf pan.
- Make an indentation down the loaf, lengthwise, and spoon mushroom mixture into indentation.
- Put the other half of the meat mixture on top and make sure that mushroom mixture is completely covered.
- Bake at 350F for one hour.
- Garnish with parsley to serve.