Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My brother's recipe. Everyone loves it.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄4 ounces seasoning, swedish meatball seasoning
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash seasoning salt, i use lawrys
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream with chives (top the tator)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Mix eggs, milk,1/2 of the swedish meatball seasoning,3/4 sleeve Ritz crackers crushed, salt, pepper and lawry's seasoning. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Add meat to egg mix combine well, form into meatballs.
- Bake meatballs at 350 for aprox 20 minutes or longer depending on the size of your meatballs.
- Mix the other 1/2 of swedish meatball seasoning, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, milk.
- Heat till warm. Add more milk if the sauce is too thick.
- Add sauce to meatballs and keep warm.
- **The meatballs will fall apart if you mix them up to much. MIx the sauce well before you add the the meatballs.
What a great recipe! Super simple to put together. I had all the ingredients on hand and served over egg noodles. The sauce is wonderful. Comfort food at its finest.
PAC Fall 2007: Excellent dish! Easy to prepare, tastes awesome! What's not to like?