1/1 Photo of Swedish Meatballs Low Carb
A suzanne Somers recipe for Somersizing. I have made this several times. It is good even if you aren't dieting!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix meat and egg together, set aside.
- 2Saute oil and onions until translucent, about 5 minute Add celery and cook 4 minute.
- 3Meanwhile put the stock, bouillon and garlic in a pot and bring to a boil.
- 4Add onion mixture, allspice and salt and pepper to the meat. Work well with your hands.
- 5Form into 1 in balls and place on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. You should have about 30-40 meatballs.
- 6Slowly add meatballs, 1 at a time to the boiling stock.Add peppercorns at this time.
- 7Let meatballs cook 20 minute.
- 8Remove meatballs with a slotted spoon and and set aside.
- 9Strain the stock and put back into the pot over med-high heat. Reduce for 10 minute.
- 10Turn off heat and add cream cheese, whisking until well combined.
- 11Pour over meatballs.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Meatballs Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (540 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 894.7
- Calories from Fat 621
- Total Fat 69.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.4 g
- Cholesterol 299.2 mg
- Sodium 1247.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 58.9 g