Recipe by grumpy adams
This is a family favorite.We are always ask to bring this to any of our family outings and potlucks. I hope you all enjoy these as much as my family and friends do!! the prep time and cooking time is an approximate it depends on the size of your meatballs!!
- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 (4 ounce) packages Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 (24 ounce) bottles ketchup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar apple jelly
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle chili sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- meatballs; form above mixture into small round balls.
- cook meatballs in shallow baking sheet@ 350 until done.
- cooking time may vary depending on how your oven cooks and how large or small you make your meatballs.
- heat above mixture until jelly has melted.
- combine with meatballs and allow to set for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- reheat and serve.
- (you may keep these in a crock pot on low).