Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Scandinavian classic that I found on the Internet
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup dry cream of wheat
- 1⁄4 minced onion
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg and milk. Add the beef, cereal, and onion; mix well. Shape into 1 inch balls. Place balls on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Drain meatballs on a paper towel. Then place meatballs in a lightly greased 2 quart caserole dish. In a separate bowl, cobine soups with the evaporated milk, stirring until smooth. Pour over meatballs.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Garnish with parsley.