Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great crowd pleaser.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 3 eggs
- 1 (4 ounce) package saltine crackers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup or 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can milk
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Take all the ingredients except the soup, milk and oil, mix it in a large mixing bowl with your hands.
- Once mix roll the mixture into 1.5 inch balls. This will yield about 50 balls.
- Please them in a large heated frying pan with the oil. Fry the balls until they are completely cooked.
- In a large pot, or crockpot add the 2 cans of soup and 1 can of milk.
- When the balls are done place the balls in with the soup.
- This is best served on to egg noodles. 3-4 balls per serving.