Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Our kids loved these growing up. It was a great family dinner served with mashed potatoes and corn or other veggie.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup Minute Rice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons onions (finely chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine meat, rice, egg, onion salt & pepper with 1/4 cup of the mushroom soup.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place in electric skillet. Sear around.
- Mix remaining soup, water, worcestershire sauce and gravy. Pour over seared meatballs.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes.