- 1 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crumbs, 1/3 cup milk, onion, hamburger, egg and salt. Shape into balls.
- Brown in butter and remove from pan.
- Add flour to pan. Dissolve bouillon in hot water; stir into flour mixture. Stir in remaining milk.
- Return meatballs to pan. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.