Recipe by Kat08
This is an easy recipe. It takes a little time to make the meatballs and brown them but, after you're done browning them, there's nothing more to do until you're ready to eat. Enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix by hand all ingredients except soup and water; form into balls.
- Brown meatballs in large pan on medium heat. (I usually turn them two to three times and keep them covered while they are cooking, so the insides get cooked a little.)
- Put meatballs on a paper towel to drain excess grease.
- Put the soup and 1 full can (10.5 oz.) of water in a large pot or crock pot and stir down large lumps.
- Add meatballs to soup.
- Simmer for at least 45 minutes on the stove or cook on low for 6-8 hours in the crock pot.
- Serve over egg noodles or rice.