1/1 Photo of Swedish Meatballs
1 hr 30 mins
A tender meatball served over buttered parsley noodles,with a delicious gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground chuck or 2 lbs ground veal or 2 lbs ground beef or 2 lbs ground pork, mix
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 1/4 ounces Lipton Onion Soup Mix (1 envelope)
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1Whisk eggs, add ground meat, half&half,onion soup mix, breadcrumbs,salt&pepper.
- 2Will be sticky, so wet hands & shape into meatballs.
- 3Fry or bake in olive oil until lightly browned.
- 4If baking bake at 425* for 20 minutes.
- 5Drain on paper towels.
- 6Whisk soup and milk together in oven proof casserole dish.
- 7Add meatballs.
- 8Bake at 325* for 1 1/2 hours.
- 9Cook noodles, drain.
- 10Add butter and parsley.
- 11Serve meatballs over buttered noodles.
- 12I use cream of chicken soup for the sauce because my husband does not like mushrooms.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.1
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 229.2 mg
- Sodium 1570.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 40.5 g