Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
add your own cooked or frozen meatballs to this sauce and serve over egg noodles or mashed potatoes.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups sauteed mushrooms
- mix in crockpot and add cooked meatballs.
- cook on low 4-6 hours.
- serve over egg noodles or mashed potatoes.
Very good flavor. Wasn't sure how much meatballs so just used 1lb. bag of frozen. Made a lot of sauce so I put some in the freezer . We don't like mushroom pieces so we omitted them but this still had good flavor.Made a tasty filling dinner paired with rice.Thanks for posting.