1/2 Photos of Swedish Jam Shortbread
This is another one of the gems from an old Pillsbury mini cookbook. Easy and delicious. Looks wonderful on a holiday cookie tray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 (10 ounce) jar seedless red raspberry jam
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour 13 x9 pan, I use Bakers Joy spray.
- 3In a large bowl combine cake mix, nuts, butter and egg.
- 4Beat on low speed until crumbly.
- 5Press evenly in prepared pan.
- 6Spread with raspberry jam.
- 7(I usually heat the jam in the microwave for 30 seconds to make it easier to spread).
- 8Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- 9Combine glaze ingredients until smooth, add additional water a drop at a time for desired consistency.
- 10Drizzle over warm shortbread.
- 11Cool completely.
- 12Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Jam Shortbread
Serving Size: 1 (1033 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 106.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g