Recipe by Leslie in Texas
We had this last weekend at a barbeque with some friends. What a yummy change from ordinary mashed potatoes! We all left with the recipe so we can make it for our own families! Hope you'll enjoy it too!
- 8 large potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked and well drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot, boil, drain, and mash the potatoes.
- Add sour cream, sugar and butter and beat until fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix gently until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place potatoes in a greased baking dish and bake for 30 minutes, or until bubbly.