1/4 Photos of Swedish Ginger Cookies
These are delicious and soft cookies. I especially like to make them around the holidays, but they are great anytime. I got this recipe from my mother-in-law.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2Add molasses.
- 3Add the egg.
- 4Mix together the flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and allspice.
- 5Add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Roll into small balls and roll in sugar.
- 8Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Ginger Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.6
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 81.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g