1/2 Photos of Swedish Cream of Mushroom Soup (Champinjonpure)
This is rich and creamy, and easy to make, too! Hope you enjoy! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wipe mushrooms clean with damp paper towel, or rinse under cold water. (Drain).
- 2Put butter into saucepan, and add onion and mushrooms, cover, and simmer 5 minutes over med-low heat. You just want to simmer them, not brown them, so stir once or twice and lower heat if necessary.
- 3Remove mushrooms and place into blender or food processor.
- 4Add flour, seasonings and 1/2 cup consomme.
- 5Puree. You will need to scrape down a couple of times.
- 6Pour puree back into pan.
- 7Add remaining liquids and simmer over low heat stirring til smooth.
- 8Serve with warm crusty bread for dipping.
- 9Can garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Cream of Mushroom Soup (Champinjonpure)
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.2
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 107.4 mg
- Sodium 1189.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 8.7 g