- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (or crushed soda crackers)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 can ginger ale
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- 5 drops Tabasco sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat egg and add ground beef, bread crumbs, worcestershire sauce, and 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Mix well with hands and shape into 1 inch balls.
- Mix ketchup, ginger ale, and 1 teaspoon garlic powder in medium saucepan, bring to boil, lower heat, and stir.
- Add optional ingredients for spicy kick.
- Add meatballs to mixture.
- Simmer and stir often until meatballs are cooked through (approx. 45 minutes).
- Serve and enjoy!