Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup unbleached flour, Sifted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup light cream
- 1⁄2 cup toasted almond, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press the cottage cheese through a sieve. Place in a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add the eggs, flour, sugar, cream, and finely chopped almond and blend well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and bake for about 45 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Remove the pie from the oven, then cool before serving.