Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This interesting cake recipe was found in the 1973 cookbook, Scandinavian Cooking.
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups light cream
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, coarsely chopped, lightly toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, then grease a 10" pie pan or an 8" square baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl stir cottage cheese by hand or with an electric mixer until granular in texture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients & mix well, then pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.