Chocolate chips or maple and pecans nestled in a butter cookie made the Swedish way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (360° at high altitude).
- 2In a mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, and salt; blend in remaining ingredients.
- 3Divide dough into 4 equal parts, and shape into 12" rolls.
- 4Place 3" apart on ungreased cookie sheets, and flatten with a floured fork to 1/4" high.
- 5Bake for 15-20 minutes or until delicately browned (golden) at the edges.
- 6Cool for a few minutes and cut with a sharp knife into 1" diagonals.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Butter Strips or Maple Pecan Strips (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 46.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g