Chocolate chips or maple and pecans nestled in a butter cookie made the Swedish way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (360° at high altitude).
- 2In a mixing bowl, cream together butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, and salt; blend in remaining ingredients.
- 3Divide dough into 4 equal parts, and shape into 12" rolls.
- 4Place 3" apart on ungreased cookie sheets, and flatten with a floured fork to 1/4" high.
- 5Bake for 15-20 minutes or until delicately browned (golden) at the edges.
- 6Cool for a few minutes and cut with a sharp knife into 1" diagonals.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Butter Strips or Maple Pecan Strips (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.1
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 46.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g