1/5 Photos of Swedish Baked Potatoes (Hasselbackspotatis)
1 hr 15 mins
This is a great way to do potatoes. Excellent presentation. Goes well with any dish, meat or poultry
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the potatoes into thin slices 3/4 way through, leaving a small uncut portion of the potato (fan like).
- 2Put half of the butter and garlic in an oven proof dish and place the potatoes in the dish.
- 3Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- 4Drizzle with remaining butter and garlic.
- 5Bake in 375°F oven (takes about and hour depending on the size of the potato).
- 6Baste occasionally with the butter in the dish.
- 7After 30 minutes sprinkle with the cheese and bread crumbs- do not baste after putting on the cheese and crumbs.
- 8Finish baking until potatoes are done and golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish Baked Potatoes (Hasselbackspotatis)
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.8
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 486.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh whole wheat bread crumbs