Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so simple and great with any pork dish. I personally love it at breakfast and with potato pancakes.
- 4 tart apples
- 3⁄4 cup cream
- 1 -3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 -3 teaspoon sugar (amount will depend on how tart your apples are)
- Peel apples.
- Coarsely grate or shred the apples.
- Mix cream lemon juice and sugar together.
- Pour sauce over apples.
- Toss lightly.
- Serve cold sprinkle with chopped nuts or paprika or cinnamon depending on your tastes.
It was so nice and refreshing to make. For the topping I crushed some three large pecans and mixed with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. It worked nicely.