Recipe by *Z*
This is a little different than the other Swedish apple pies posted as it has raisins in it. I haven't made this yet. I have no idea if this is an authentic recipe or not.
- 4 cups apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Put apples in 9-in pie plate.
- In small bowl combine raisins, 1 tsp sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- In medium bowl combine egg, flour, butter, 1/2 cup sugar and salt.
- Spread over apples in pie plate.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or til apples are tender.
- Serve warm.