1/1 Photo of Swedish 1-2-3 Vinegar
6 hrs 15 mins
Chef Kate's Note:
Another Aquavit recipe, this vinegar/pickling solution is truly delicious. According to Marcus Samuellson, it can be used on anything from berries to herring. I used it to make his pickled beets and loved it. It's easy to make and just needs to to marinate for at least six hours. It will keep in the fridge indefinitely.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat.
- 2Stir until all the sugar is completely dissolved.
- 3Remove from heat and let cool.
- 4Pour the cooled vinegar into a jar, seal and refrigerate.
- 5Allow to marinate six hours, or overnight.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swedish 1-2-3 Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (1282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 81.4 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar