Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
From Hungry Girl. This super-chocolaty Frozen Fudge Chip Freeze is phenomenal, not only because it has less than a third the calories and a quarter of the fat of Starbucks' Double Chocolate Chip Blended Frappuccino Creme, but because it actually tastes BETTER, too. I'm not even gonna waste time blabbing about it. Here's the recipe. Try it out for yourself. Serving Size: 12oz. Calories: 135 calories Fat: 4.5g Sodium: 235mg Carbs: 20g Fiber: 2.25g Sugars: 14g Protein: 3.5g
- 1 (5/8 ounce) packet no-sugar-added hot chocolate mix
- 4 ounces warm water
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 2 ounces light vanilla soymilk
- 3 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute (packets)
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chip
- 7 -8 ice cubes
- fat free Reddi-Wip topping
- Dissolve cocoa in warm water.
- Place disoslved cocoa, chocolate syrup, Splenda, chips, soy milk and ice in a blender. Blend on high speed for 30-45 seconds. Pour into an attractive cup and top with a little Fat Free Reddi-Wip. Enjoy!