Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Don't skimp on flavor. Stir up your stir-fry with swanson. I found this recipe in Ladies Home Journal magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 1 cup Swanson chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups cut up vegetables (broccoli flowerets, cauilflowerets, baby carrots, and sliced celery)
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger or 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Stir the broth, cornstarch and soy sauce in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables, ginger and garlic and stir-fry until they're tender-crisp.
- Add the broth mixture to the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds, if desired.