Don't skimp on flavor. Stir up your stir-fry with swanson. I found this recipe in Ladies Home Journal magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup Swanson chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups cut up vegetables (broccoli flowerets, cauilflowerets, baby carrots, and sliced celery)
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger or 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 1Stir the broth, cornstarch and soy sauce in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- 2Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables, ginger and garlic and stir-fry until they're tender-crisp.
- 3Add the broth mixture to the skillet. Cook and stir until the mixture boils and thickens. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds, if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swanson Vegetable Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.7
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 644.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: