Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is great for the cook on the run and the family will think you cooked all day long. Your family will love it.
- 1 3⁄4 cups Swanson chicken broth (regular, Natural Goodness or Certified Organic)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cansdiced Italian-style tomatoes
- 4 cups mushrooms, cut in half (about 12 oz.)
- 2 large onions, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 3 lbs chicken parts, skin removed
- 10 cups hot cooked spaghetti, cooked without salt
- MIX broth, garlic powder, tomatoes, mushrooms and onions in 3 1/2-qt. slow cooker. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- COVER and cook on LOW 7 to 8 hr.* or until done. Serve over spaghetti.
- *or on HIGH 4 to 5 hr.
- For thicker sauce, mix 2 tablespoons cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water. Remove chicken from cooker. Stir cornstarch mixture into cooker. Cover and cook on HIGH 10 minute or until mixture boils and thickens.
- Serve with green beans and a tossed salad. For dessert serve mixed fruit.