1/1 Photo of Swanson Quick Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry
I have been making this for years. Got it off a can of something Swanson.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl mix cornstarch, broth, soy and ginger until smooth. Set aside.
- 2In medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add vegetables and stir-fry until tender-crisp.
- 3Stir cornstarch mixture and add. Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Add chicken and heat through. Serve over rice.
- 4TIP: * Use a combination of broccoli flowerets, sliced carrots and green or red pepper strips.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swanson Quick Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.0
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 1224.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: