Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Old fashioned, simple, on-hand ingredients and ever-so-yummy. An original Swans Down Self Rising Cake Flour back of the box recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F --.
- Sift flour with sugar; set aside.
- Stir butter until softened.
- To the butter mixture, add flour mixture, 3/4 cup milk, and vanilla. Mix until flour is moistened.
- Beat for 2 minutes at medium speed with an electric mixer.
- Add eggs and 1/4 cup milk; beat for 1 minute longer with electric mixer.
- Pour into a greased and floured tube pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F -- oven for 20 minutes or until cake tests done.