Recipe by Lelandra
- 453.59 g cream cheese
- 283.49 g canned pumpkin
- 170.09 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 113.39 g heavy cream
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground cloves
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Directions - Cheesecake.
- With an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese and sugar until it is free of lumps.
- Add the pumpkin and spices.
- Mix until all the items are completely combined.
- Add the eggs slowly, mixing and scraping as you go.
- Last, mix in the heavy cream.
- Set aside.
- Directions - Crust.
- Mix together Graham Cracker crumbs and only enough butter to hold the crumbs together.
- Pack this crust in a half-inch layer on the bottom of a 10 inch greased cake pan.
- Pour the cheesecake batter in the mold and bake at 325 degrees until a 'testing' knife comes out clean from the center.
- Approximate baking time is one hour, depending on the oven.