1 hr 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Directions - Cheesecake.
- 2With an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese and sugar until it is free of lumps.
- 3Add the pumpkin and spices.
- 4Mix until all the items are completely combined.
- 5Add the eggs slowly, mixing and scraping as you go.
- 6Last, mix in the heavy cream.
- 7Set aside.
- 8Directions - Crust.
- 9Mix together Graham Cracker crumbs and only enough butter to hold the crumbs together.
- 10Pack this crust in a half-inch layer on the bottom of a 10 inch greased cake pan.
- 11Pour the cheesecake batter in the mold and bake at 325 degrees until a 'testing' knife comes out clean from the center.
- 12Approximate baking time is one hour, depending on the oven.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swan and Dolphin Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 467.0
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 175.8 mg
- Sodium 412.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 30.9 g
- Protein 8.7 g