Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Served at Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill restaurants. They recommend that you prepare this in a mason jar over a generous portion of ice.
- 1 1⁄4 ounces tequila (Wild Shot Mezcal recommended)
- 3⁄4 ounce simple syrup
- 2 1⁄4 ounces of apple pucker liqueur
- splash Midori melon liqueur
- 2 drops green food coloring (optional)
- prepared sweet-and-sour mix, to fill
- lime juice
- lime slice (optional)
- cherries (optional)
- Mix together the tequila, simple syrup, Apple pucker, a splash of Midori and a couple of drops green food coloring. Pour into an ice-filled Mason jar.
- Fill with Sweet & Sour Mix. Float on top a squirt of lime juice and garnish with lime slice and a cherry.