Recipe by ItalianMomof2
I had my first taste of these french fries in a New Port Richey, Florida restaurant, but when I moved to TN I missed them so much, that I made my own version. These are easy and make a great side dish or afternoon snack! Ps. This can be made with Low fast cheese and Bacon Substitute, but it's definately not a diet food!
Top Review by daisygrl64
OMG this is sinful!! We loved loved this recipe. Eating such GOOD food should be illegal sometimes. LOL . After reading all the ingredients I decided to make only half of the recipe, b/cuz we were having another side dish. This is very filling. I didn't have ranch dressing, so I used a three cheese ranch dressing. Kids would love this recipe. You can't go wrong, excellent! Thank you & I will make it again. Made for PAC 09
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen crinkle cut french fries
- 8 ounces colby cheese, Shredded
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, Shredded
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and cut into small pieces
- ranch dressing
- hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake French Fries according to directions on bag.
- Remove from oven and push together to form a single layer, with not much space between the fries.
- Sprinkle cheese and bacon evenly on top.
- Put back into oven until the cheese is all melted.
- Remove from oven and drizzle Ranch dressing and hot sauce over top. You can also serve these fries with the dressing and hot sauce on the side, allowing you family to use as much or as little as they want.