1/1 Photo of Swaddled Jalapeno Peppers
Cream cheese stuffed jalepenos wrapped in crescent rolls and rolled in Parmesan cheese. A 2004 Pillsbury Bake Off winner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 8 whole fresh jalapeno chilies, halved and seeded
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 4 ounces fresh parmesan cheese, grated (1 cup)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F and prepare a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- 2Combine cream cheese, lime peel, cilantro and lime juice.
- 3Unroll dough on cutting board and separate into 8 triangles.
- 4From center of longest side to opposite point, cut each triangle in half, making 16 triangles.
- 5Spoon 1 teaspoon of cream cheese into each jalepeno half and place cheese side down on cresent triangles with the point end of the pepper near the top point of the triangle.
- 6Fold triangle sides over the jalepeno and pinch to seal.
- 7Fold triangle top over end of the pepper and pinch to seal.
- 8Place melted butter and Parmesan in separate shallow dishes.
- 9Dip dough wrapped peppers in butter then roll in Parmesan.
- 10Place on cookie sheet and bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Swaddled Jalapeno Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (640 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.8
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 227.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: