Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Czech dessert that is longed for, lol. The plums used might have been smaller, and how many plums was a guess; no amount was given.
- Mix butter, sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add milk 1/2 at first up to 3/4 cup you need stiff dough.
- Roll dough out on floured board to 3/8 inch thick; cut into 3 inch squares.
- Place a blue plum with a teaspoon sugar and sprinkle of cinnamon on each square.
- Bring the corners to the top and seal all edges.
- Drop in boiling water and boil 10 to 12 minutes. Their plums could have been smaller.
- Remove to a platter.
- Serve with melted butter, sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar, and surrounded with cottage cheese.