Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my friends in the SCA (who is also the Baron of Blatha an Oir), has been making this power-packed punch of a drink for years. His horn is usually full of it, and he's generous with the sharing. :) I keep forgetting the formula, so I recently asked him for it, again. "It's a secret formula. I can tell ya, but then we gotta k... you know..." That Sven, such a kidder! ;)
- 12 ounces can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 12 ounces can frozen limeade concentrate
- 72 ounces cold water (6 "can-fulls" from the concentrates)
- 32 ounces kentucky Bourbon
- Combine all ingredients.
- Makes one gallon of "Recipe".