Svampfyllda Tomater (Mushroom-Stuffed Tomatoes)
- Wash mushrooms and chop fine.
- Melt butter and saute the mushrooms with the onion for 5 minutes.
- Blend in flour, salt and pepper; stir in cream, cover and simmer slow for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Wash tomatoes and cut off top slice; scoop out center. Sprinkle inside with salt and pepper; fill with creamed mushrooms.
- Place tomatoes in buttered shallow casserole. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.