Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Gotten off of Greenjelloland.blogspot.com. It's not exactly Brianna's, and comes out thinner, but it still tastes pretty good. I think I will try using half coconut oil to thicken it up a bit next time.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄8 cup sweet white onion
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- Put everything in your blender, except the poppy seeds and the canola oil, and process until the onion has been pureed.
- On the lowest speed of the blender, pour in the canola oil and the poppy seeds. Refrigerate and enjoy!
Didn't add the water or oil and turned out great. Love it on spinach salad.