Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a *very* simple recipe that is perfect for potlucks. Best served warm out of the oven but also good cold or re-heated. Make sure to print the recipe if you bring them to a get together...you'll be glad you did.
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain artichokes and chop finely.
- Beat eggs and add all remaining ingredients.
- Bake in an 8x8 pan for 30 minutes.
- Let sit for 15 minutes before serving.
These are EXCELLENT! I have served them hot, cold, & at room temp. Talk about versatile. Can be served for brunch, lunch, or as appetizers. Will be a stable in my files!