Recipe by KahanaBoy1
This is a *very* simple recipe that is perfect for potlucks. Best served warm out of the oven but also good cold or re-heated. Make sure to print the recipe if you bring them to a get together...you'll be glad you did.
Top Review by Queer Eye in the Kitchen Guy
These are EXCELLENT! I have served them hot, cold, & at room temp. Talk about versatile. Can be served for brunch, lunch, or as appetizers. Will be a stable in my files!
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced