Recipe by Sweetiebarbara
This is so simple, but looks so pro. I looked at other recipes for puffs, but they seemed very involved. Suzi was the mother of 4 children under 4 (years of age) when I met her, and she always managed to have something special to share from her kitchen. I use these for appetizers and fill with chicken salad or egg salad.
Top Review by Sarah G.
I am super impressed with this recipe! They turned out awesome even considering that I am not good at baking and I have a wonky oven!! So simple! 2 big ol thumbs up! (Oh, I even threw some peanut butter and jelly inside) THANKS!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter and water to a boil.
- Add flour salt and sugar stir and cook till mixture pulls from pan.
- Cool one minute.
- Spray cookie sheets with non stick spray (like Pam). I also cover the sheets with foil first. This is so the puffs won't stick and get holes in the bottoms.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each until smooth.
- Drop by teaspoon to cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Open (horizontally) and bake for another 10 minutes, or until dry.