Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
I was chatting to a friend that I wanted a hassle-free potato dish to take to a family gathering and this is the recipe she shared.Thanks Suz! This is a fantastic make-ahead side dish.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until softened, drain and peel potatoes.
- In a bowl combine potatoes, cream cheese, butter and sour cream.
- Mash until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in green onion , parsley and marjoram.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Butter a 9x11 pan and pour potato mixture into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over the top of casserole and bake in 400F oven for 20-25 minutes.