Recipe by Trisha W
I was sooo excited the first time one of my daughters, after she left home, called me for a recipe!! And this is it! However, it wasn't mine but a friends that she wanted me to call and get! What a let down. Anyway I gave it to her and now to you. Enjoy!!
- 1 cup stick margarine (or butter)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1⁄2 cups oatmeal
- chocolate chips (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the margarine and sugars.
- Add the eggs and mix.
- Add the water and vanilla, mix.
- Mix together the flour and baking soda and add to the mixture Fold in the oatmeal and chocolate chips.
- Spoon on a cookie sheet and bake at 350° until they just start to turn brown, if you like them chewy.