Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A twist on an old classic from my fiance's mother!
- 50 -60 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemonade
- 1 (12 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (21 ounce) can pie filling (optional)
- Mix the first 2 ingredients well and pat in a 9 x 13 pan, reserving 2 tablespoons of the crumbs.
- Combine next three ingredients, mix well and pour over crust.
- Spoon one can of pie filling over entire pie, optional!
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over cheesecake.
- Refridgerate several hours or overnight!
Why is it called cheesecake...there is no cheese in it, maybe that's why it turned out runny............
I made this last night and I let it refrigerate overnight, unfortunately it didn't set-up. I have a very sweet/tart, runny, gooey mess.